- Key coat for hydraulic coatings and screeds and low absorption substrates.
- Cement-based coatings.
- To control suction on high absorption substrates such as light weight blocks.
- Waterproof coatings for tanking, reservoirs, holding tanks and swimming pools.
- Bonding and waterproofing of plaster coatings.
- Existing cement screeds added to without need for existing surface preparation.
- Enhances screed for laying tiles.
- Coating, re-profiling or reshaping mortar for patching areas such as damaged corners of concrete.
- Bonding mortar for repairing concrete (bridging mortar for construction joints).
- Mortar for fixing/bonding prefabricated elements.
- Pointing and filling mortar for voided masonry joints, chimney stacks, or to form a mortar flashing.
- Repair of concrete floors.
- Appearance: milky white liquid.
- Density: 1.01 at 20oC.
- Dry extract: 50% ± 2%.
- Solubility: total in water.
- pH: 9.5 ± 0.5.
- Shake well before use.
- Store product in frost-free conditions.
- If product is accidentally frozen, place at +20oC and after several hours, shake well to ensure even distribution.
- Doses must conform with regulations in force for the relevant structures.
- Consult safety datasheet.